DRYER VENT CLEANING
Our CDET certified dryer exhaust technicians use a professional rotary brush system and 400 CFM industrial HEPA vacuum.
Our CSIA certified sweeps use a power sweep system which is much more powerful than traditional sweeping, along with an industrial HEPA vacuum so there is ZERO MESS.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Areas Served GA
Dryer Vent Cleaning in Cobb County
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Acworth
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Austell
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Cumberland
- Dryer Vent Cleaning East Cobb
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Fair Oaks
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Kennesaw
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Mableton
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Marietta
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Powder Springs
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Smyrna
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Vinings
Dryer vent cleaning involves removing dust and debris from the filter and dryer vents in your home. There should be no dryer dust or debris anywhere ever.
Dryer vent cleaning is necessary to keep the dryer’s efficiency up. Dryer vent cleaning helps remove lint and debris from the dryer vents in your home.
Dryer vent cleaning costs may vary due to the number of debris or dust that is caught up in the filter. The average price of a dryer vent cleaning is $138 and can range from $100 to $200.
Cleaning a dryer vent is as simple as five steps including pull the dryer out of the wall, unplug it, and disconnect it from the duct, vacuum vent, connect power drill to cleaning kit, brush and sweep the mess then put the dryer back together.